What’s on your list? Lists?
Holidays provide a great time for reflection. Santa checking his list started me thinking…
Here is our list of “to be given”
- To our customer’s- Zero Defects, 100% on time, delightful answers and best in class service
- To our suppliers- Sufficient lead time and clear requirements on the specification and purchase order.
- To our employees- Sincere appreciation and offers of further training
- To our community- Continuing to be great citizens and networking
And our “Wish List”
- From our customers- Orders with sufficient lead times and clear specifications
- From our suppliers- the same treatment that we give our customers
- From our employees- attention to safety and their best efforts
- From our community- respect for the magic that our people and processes accomplish that makes a difference in everyone’s lives.
What’s on your list?
Need help with creating and using lists? There’s a great book for that: