One of my international contacts through the Syndicat International du Decolletage posted an intriguing photo on Facebook.
I did my best to try to figure it out, and eventually I came up with “entrepreurship.”
(By the way, the Facebook post was in Swedish…)
So I responded to my friend with “Entrepreneurship?” and waited to see how well I had done.
You be the judge. and by the way, don’t be too surprised to find out that you too, have the Gnosjöandan Spirit.
- We are motivated by others’ success
- We encourage cooperation
- We are ambitious and dare being great
- We are street smart
- We are doers
- We don’t overcomplicate things
- We are generous and helpful
- We are thrifty but never stingy
- We dig where we stand
- We are proud of the Gnosjö Spirit.
This reminded me a lot of the entrepreneurial spirit that we find in our shops. What do you think? Do you too, have the Gnosjöandan Spirit?