Giving clear instructions is an art.
So is giving feedback.
Here are 25 Ways to say “Very Good.”
These are Dad proven to encourage children, and are Laboratory Supervisor-Plant Manager proven to encourage adults.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’re doing a good great job!
- Looks like you figured it out.
- That’s RIGHT!
- Looks like you’ve got the hang of it.
- Nice job!
- You’re doing fine.
- Now you have it!
- That’s GREAT!
- You did it that time!
- Good job!
- That’s really nice something.
- Good for you!
- Nice going.
- That’s good work.
- Thats better than I can remember.
- I like it!
- Couldn’t have done better myself.
Positive feedback assures connection between the expectation, the performance, and the receiver. Connection assures alignment of activities
Alignment of activities assures achievement of the mission.
26. THAT”S IT!